RFC Debian package upgrade with Config::Model

Hello

I've finished the first part of my proposal to handle configuration with
Config::Model during Debian package upgrades (or downgrades).

This article explains:
- how to use Config::Model to handle configuration in a Debian package
- the simple upgrade cases

More complex upgrades cases will be detailed in another wiki page later
(I must prepare some slides for the French Perl Workshop next month :-p )

Could you please read it and send me your comments (either privately or
on this list) before I send it to debian-devel list ?

(dam: I've taken into account in this version the comments you made on IRC)

http://wiki.debian.org/PackageConfigUpgrade

All the best

--
Dominique Dumont
"Delivering successful solutions requires giving people what they

irc:
  domidumont at irc.freenode.net
  ddumont at irc.debian.org