RFA: apt-rdepends -- Recursively lists package dependencies

retitle 487125 RFA: apt-rdepends -- Recursively lists package dependencies
thanks

Hi,

I'm looking for a new maintainer for the package apt-rdepends, and CCing to the
debian-perl list as I hope someone with good Perl programming skills could be
interested in upstream-maintenance of this script.

Well, for the sake of sincerity, I declared my ITA about one year ago, but I
was really unable to pay so much attention to this package, mostly due to my
lack of Perl skills (as this script is much more and hack than a well-written
piece of software).

I'd be glad if someone from the pkg-perl team could be interested in
maintaining this package, but if I don't receive replies in a reasonable
timeframe, I'll formally (re)orphan it.

Thanks,
--
Cristian Greco