Summer of Code Proposal

Hi all:

I'm looking for someone to possibly mentor my proposal, if it is
accepted for Debian's Google Summer of Code. Gregor has mentioned that
he is too busy to do so, but hopefully one of you out there can help
me out. I've been working at packaging but I'm no expert, so just to
have someone I can ask questions of and to supervise my work to keep
me on the right track would be wonderful.

I've posted the draft proposal to this page on the
Wiki:http://wiki.debian.org/jawnsy/CPAN_Smoker-like_system_for_Debian_Perl_package_Auto-Building_and_Testing

It's missing some stuff that I haven't written yet...

Hopefully I can get your comments (feel free to just edit the Wiki) on
things you might like to see, and hopefully I will be able to find
someone willing to mentor me developing this solution.

Main ideas right now are:
o Some way of automatically testing policy compliance of control files
(though I guess lintian serves this purpose)
o Some sort of way to graphically model Debian control files

Thoughts?

Cheers,

Jonathan