Re: Post-commit hook failure.

-=| gregor herrmann, Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 06:36:50AM +0100 |=-
> > YAML Error: Couldn't open
> > /var/lib/gforge/chroot/home/groups/pkg-perl/kgb-client.conf for
> > input:\nBad file descriptor
> >    Code: YAML_LOAD_ERR_FILE_INPUT
>
> Now to the reason why the last step failed:
> "Couldn't open /var/lib/gforge/chroot/home/groups/pkg-perl/kgb-client.conf"
> ->
> $ ll /var/lib/gforge/chroot/home/groups/pkg-perl/kgb-client.conf
> -rw-rw---- 1 dmn pkg-perl 147 2008-12-26 19:08 /var/lib/gforge/chroot/home/groups/pkg-perl/kgb-client.conf
>
> I guess that explains it :)
>
> Dam, should we set the conf to 664?

Done.

I guess I have set so restrictive permissions in order to keep the
passwords to the KGB servers a secret. OTOH, CIA servers somehow
manage without any password, so I guess it won't be such of a problem.

Tincho, do you happen to know a way to ratelimit incoming requests to
KGB?