Re: Incorrect upstream version of Test-Simple on Debian Perl Group packages overview

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 05:33, Damyan Ivanov <dmn@debian.org> wrote:
> -=| Matt Kraai, Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 10:53:55AM -0800 |=-
>> The Debian Perl Group packages overview at
>> http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/pet.cgi says that the latest
>> upstream version of Test-Simple is 0.84, whereas it's actually 0.86.
>> When I ran uscan from within the libtest-simple-perl source package,
>> it detected the new version.
>
> Either a stale cache or outdated CPAN mirror or broken CPAN index.

I've digged into the issue and the source of the problem seems to be
that the 0.86 version is not reflected on CPAN indexes from
ftp://cpan.wanadoo.nl/pub/CPAN/indices/ls-lR.gz.

>> P.S. Is the source code for the DPGpo publicly available?
>
> See http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pet
>
> Including contact information in the output is probably a good idea.
> Cc-ing pet-devel.

What do you have in mind? A footer with a link to the alioth project?

--
Martín Ferrari