rsnapshot uses the lchown perl module

Hi Debian Perl team!

Please see this bug report against rsnapshot [1]

I'm quoting the relevant parts:

> rsnapshot produces warnings like this
>   WARNING: Could not lchown() symlink
> when the Perl Lchwon.pm-module is not installed.  It is, however, not
> possible to install this package in a clean, Debian-ized way, as this
> module (file) is nowhere to be found in Debian's official repos.

As I was annoyed by this warning, I decided to package up the lchown
module. My perl foo is a bit rusty, so I don't intend to maintain the
package myself. My hope is, that my initial packaging helps someone from
the Debian Perl team, to take over the packaging.
My work can be found here [2].
I haven't filed an ITP yet, but otherwise the package seems to be
linitian clean. I tried to follow the guidelines on the pkg-perl homepage.

If someone from the pkg-perl team takes over the maintainership, I'm
happy if he also takes over the copyright for debian/ (in
debian/copyright) and that I'm removed from Uploader in debian/control.

I hope this package finds a nice home at the Debian Perl team so we can
get rid of the rsnapshot warnings.

Cheers,
Michael

[2] http://debs.michaelbiebl.de/liblchown-perl/