Re: Vcs-Browser: WebSVN -> ViewSVN

On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 19:51:57 +0100, Sandro Tosi wrote:

> > If there are no objections I will run packagecheck over the whole
> > trunk and do a nice little mass-commit with this change for all
> > packages in a couple of days.
> I did exactly this change in python modules/apps teams a week ago,

Sweet :)

> and
> I used a custom script, now you mention "packagecheck": what does it
> do? is it created ad-hoc for d-perl team? can we share it?

It's a shell script used in the pkg-perl group that performs some
maintainance tasks on one or all packages in a working copy of our
repo:
http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/pkg-perl/scripts/qa/packagecheck?view=markup
svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-perl/scripts/qa/packagecheck

I'm not sure if it is really useful for others as it is now, but
maybe someone wants to extend (and rewrite) it as a general
team-packaging tool. (Which would be a good step towards a creation
of a collection of packaging tools ...)

 .''`.   Home: http://info.comodo.priv.at/{,blog/} / GPG Key ID: 0x00F3CFE4
 `. `'   Member of VIBE!AT, SPI Inc., fellow of FSFE | http://got.to/quote/
   `-    NP: Red Hot Chili Peppers: Dani California