Re: Debian Perl Policy: Add statement about debian/copyright

-=| gregor herrmann, Mon, Nov 03, 2008 at 10:29:38PM +0100 |=-
> What's still not clear to me is if "Copyright: 2008, various members
> of the Debian Perl Group, cf. debian/changelog" is ok or not ...
> (It would make things easier ...)

Easier, yes, but in my understanding ftp-masters prefer that all
copyright-information to be collected in debian/copyright. References
to AUTHORS, CONTRIBUTORS (or debian/changelog) are to be avoided.
(that is, when listing copyright holders; a pointer to CONTRIBUTORS is
OK as a way to give attribution (but not declare copyright)).