Re: bad priority was chosen for libflickr-upload-perl

* Damyan Ivanov <dmn@debian.org>:

> Too late :)

No worries. The fix isn't urgent at all unless Flickr API changes,
and then probably many other things would break.

> $ quilt push $patch-you-want-to-edit
> $ quilt edit $file-you-want-to-change
> $ quilt refresh

Thanks for confirming, I figured that this was the best way to
proceed.

> There is no harm in uploading as often as necessary, so feel free to
> change whatever you see fit and request an upload.

Thanks again. I have one more question though: the debian
versioning is usually like x.y-1, x.y-2, x.y-3 and so on, right?
I'm asking since I saw that you first had set 1.32-1.1 and then
to 1.32-2 before release.

--
Alex Muntada <alexm@alexm.org>
http://alexm.org/