Re: libtext-csv-xs-perl_0.45-2_multi.changes is NEW

Debian Installer wrote:
> (new) libtext-csv-xs-perl_0.45-2.diff.gz optional perl
> (new) libtext-csv-xs-perl_0.45-2.dsc optional perl
> (new) libtext-csv-xs-perl_0.45-2_i386.deb optional perl
> perl Text::CSV_XS - comma-separated values manipulation routines
[...]

  Dear ftp-team,

  Please, note that libtext-csv-xs-perl (source and binary package) is
NOT a new package but a rename of the current libtext-csv-perl package
(source and binary). This package contains the Text::CSV_XS CPAN perl
package.
  This rename has been done after discussions in the Debian Perl Group
in order to introduce the Text::CSV CPAN perl package as a new
libtext-csv-perl package.
  When libtext-csv-xs-perl will enter unstable, I will upload the
new libtext-csv-perl. Note that, whereas this new libtext-csv-perl will
be a really new package (new packaged software), I do not think it will
reach the NEW queue as it will be see by the infrastructure as a new
version of the current libtext-csv-perl package. So, you might be
interested in looking at it anyway.
  A pre-version of this package is available on my webpage:
http://www-id.imag.fr/~danjean/deb.html#libtext-csv-perl
  Of course, both packages (libtext-csv-perl and libtext-csv-xs-perl)
are in the SVN repo of the Debian Perl Group.

  Best regards,
    Vincent