Policy/Uploaders/DM (was: libdata-password-perl)

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:43:12 -0600, Michael Shuler wrote:

>> Michael: As you have done most of the modifications to the package, I
>> think you should be the most obvious uploader. Of course, I cannot
>> decide this for you!
> I added myself to Uploaders to soothe lintian, although it doesn't
> exactly seem proper to me, since I have no ability to upload.

Which reminds me that we still haven't finished the revert of the
relating changes to policy.pod and subversion.pod (where DM was
introduced and Uploaders redefined).
Without having looked into it I guess a bit more than a simple revert
of the commits might be helpful; any takers?

 : :' :  debian: the universal operating system - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    NP: Rolling Stones: Wild Horses (acoustic)