Co-maintain your lib*-perl package here

Hi,

Some of my 5.10 FTBFS bugreports include this link
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup?action=show#head-e1811c16f568b2e2f356d6bf2d9db17f727d9804
encouraging me to give my lib*-perl package sto the Perl group.

I don't need to rid myself of all my lib*-perl packages just yet, but I
do want to say that I'm listed at "LowThresholdNMU", so please feel free
to do so, and additionally the Perl Group may consider themselves
co-maintainers of all of my lib*-perl packages.  (Maintainer email
ivan-debian@420.am)

(Note to self: you are in the Perl group, do not get caught in an
infinite loop.)

--
_ivan