Re: ITP: libtie-hash-regex-perl -- Match hash keys using Regular Expressions

On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 15:08:33 -0500, Andres Mejia wrote:

> I've set the maintainer field to the Perl Packaging Team's email address.
> Also, I've set myself in the Uploader field and set the DM-Upload-Allowed
> field.
> One thing I haven't done is svn-inject the module into subversion. I'm don't
> have commit access.

Now you have - I've just added you to the pkg-perl group an Alioth.

Welcome aboard and thanks for your interest in working together in
the Debian Perl Group.

If you have not done so already please read the docs on
http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/ (especially subversion.html and
policy.html).

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask on
debian-perl@lists.debian.org or in #debian-perl (irc.debian.org/OTFC).

 .''`.   Home: http://info.comodo.priv.at/{,blog/} / GPG Key ID: 0x00F3CFE4
 `. `'   Member of VIBE!AT, SPI Inc., fellow of FSFE | http://got.to/quote/
   `-    NP: Schmetterlinge: Die Lehren der Kommune