Re: Summary of submitted ITP

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 10:33 AM, Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni
<sebastien@aperghis.net> wrote:

> I just submitted ITP mails for all the packages I have on my disk, ready to
> be packaged in Debian.
> Note that I wrote a small program (attached to this mail) to extract
> information from existing debian/ files and generate the ITP mail. Some
> values are hardcoded for Perl modules, but it could be easily extended.

Umm, that sounds like the ITPs came after the packages? ITPs are meant
to prevent duplication of effort, there isn't much point filing them
after the packaging is done (unless you need sponsoring).

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise