Re: NM David Paleino - package review - libio-zlib-perl

-=| David Paleino, Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 01:06:15PM +0100 |=-
> Hello Bart,
>
> On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 12:13:03 +0100, Bart Martens wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 2008-12-22 at 23:08 +0100, Bart Martens wrote:
> > > Please remove yourself from the packages you're no longer
> > > co-maintaining.
> >
> > How is progress on removing yourself from packages you're no longer
> > maintaining ? Shall I sponsor one package to get an idea of the
> > procedure for one package, so that we can handle the rest in batch ?

Please don't NMU package with active maintainers. You may join them
instead if you wish.

> Seems like Damyan (CCed) already did some work removing me from Uploaders, but
> haven't uploaded any(?) package yet.
>
> Damyan, what's the status of this? Do you plan uploading these packages any
> time soon?

Some are uploaded already. Others wait on the queue for my free time.

Why is removing yourself from Uploaders so important?