libsane-perl

Hi Gregor,

Thanks for checking libsane-perl. I've also released a new version upstream.

> Can't locate ExtUtils/Depends.pm in @INC ...

grrr. Thanks for pointing that out. Added libextutils-depends-perl dependency.

> - debian/copyright: pointer to GPL missing

Except that it isn't GPL but Artistic, and the pointer was there.

> - recommended switch to debhelper 7 (d/rules, d/compat, d/control) [+]

I bumped d/compat, and d/control. d/rules was anyway in line with
rules.MakeMaker.xs. I briefly tried out rules.dh7.xs, but abandoned it
due to FTBFS.

> - suggested: s/This module/The Sane module/ in d/control

Done.

Regards

Jeff