Re: RFS: libnagios-object-perl (updated package, new maintainer, fixes rc bug)

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 10:34:53AM +0100, Sandro Tosi wrote:
> Hello Ryan,
>
> On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 09:52, Ryan Niebur <ryanryan52@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Dear mentors,
> >
> > I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.14-2
> > of my package "libnagios-object-perl".
>
> Did you try to contact Debian Perl team (here in CC), to maintain this
> package in their repo and/or ask for their sponsorship since they know
> the Right Way (tm) to package perl extensions? :)

that'd probably be a good idea. :)
So, can somebody add me to the team? ;)
I am ryan52-guest on alioth.

and would somebody from the team be interested in sponsering this for me?
the package is here: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libnagios-object-perl/libnagios-object-perl_0.14-2.dsc

Thanks!

--
Ryan Niebur