Merging ITPs of libopenoffice-oodoc-perl

Hi Christian,

There is another ITP about libopenoffice-oodoc-perl: #496659[0]

    [0] http://bugs.debian.org/496659

This one is being actively worked on and the package shall be ready
soon.

Do you mind if I merge the two ITPs and carry on with the packaging?

You are welcome to join the Debian Perl Group[1] and co-maintain the
package with us.

    [1] http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup

Please don't take this as an hostile take-over attempt. I am just
interrested in that package to become part of Debian soon.

Best regards,
        dam
        Debian Perl Group