Re: Adding Padre to Debian

Gabor Szabo dijo [Tue, Sep 09, 2008 at 10:44:57PM +0300]:
> >> Is Padre intended to pull all of CPAN into Debian? :-)
> >>
> > Indeed is a very elegant way to do this :)
>
> and there is more coming by every new release.
>
> BTW did I mention that Padre has been already added to Mandriva Cooke ;-)

Nice way of getting things done. I don't know if I would rate you high
on moral/ethical grounds, but of course, you rank very high on
motivational tactics ;-)

Do you know if they have individually packaged all of the
dependencies, or just bundled them all somehow?

Greetings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23