Re: Debianizing Test::Taint

Hello Gregor, all,

I now have 2 packages I think ready for Debian packaging:
- libtest-taint-perl
- libsort-naturally-perl

I finally used the dh-make-perl package for the work, which seems like the right way to do it (thanks Vincent for the tip).

I created my account on alioth, my login is "npf-guest".
I understand that the next step for me would be to be granted an access to the svn dedicated for Debian packages preparation ?
May I get one ?

Best regards,
Pierre