Unblock request for libpoe-component-server-simplehttp-perl/1.46-2

Please unblock libpoe-component-server-simplehttp-perl/1.46-2

The -2 fixes a very nasty bug, that was subsequently fixed upstream,
after Tincho sent them the patch.

The bug causes false error condition in error-checking code and we
observed in an application that used the module indirectly, via
libpoe-component-soap-perl. There is no Debian bug filed, as I was not
sure if the problems I was experiencing aren't caused by errors on my
side. The bug is tracked upstream at

The bug has two sources: first, the code checked for errors in $!, but
the statement just above the checks is conditional on
$_[HEAP]->{'LOGHANDLER'}, while the check for $! is not. This way, $!
may be set from another part of the program, fooling the check.

In such situation a warning would be used for using unitialized
$_[HEAP]->{'LOGHANDLER'}->{'EVENT'}. However, the code uses the "use
warnings FATAL=>'all'" pragma, promoting the warning to a fatal error.

Enough mumbling, here's the changelog:

   [ Martín Ferrari ]
     * cases
     because of a bug in a error trapping conditional (See CPAN#38743).
     - add an $! = undef, just in case..
 .
   [ Damyan Ivanov ]
   * add quilt to Build-Depends and integrate in into debian/rules
   * add README.source pointing to quilt documentation
   * rules: do not ship redundant README
 .
   [ Martín Ferrari ]
   * Change the patch name, stupid lintian!