Re: libtest-exception-perl

> Jeremiah,

Hi Tincho!

> I just saw by chance that somehow you commited a debian/ directory
> erasing at least the changelog history of this package. Maybe you
> wanted to start from scratch for some reason, but at least you need to
> maintain some history in the changelog. I discovered this because in
> what you commited the current unstable version is shown as UNRELEASED,
> which is clearly wrong.

Yes, I thought I reverted this to a known-good version. Apparently
not.

I started to package this after doing a cursory search with the PTS
and not with apt-file. :-/ When I didn't find the package, I built a
new one and injected it. As I said, I tried to revert but it looks
like I did not do that correctly.

What do you recommend? Just doing a new checkout of an older version
of libtest-exception-perl and injecting that? Or should I do a merge?

   Jeremiah