Acme::POE::Knee faith

Today I stumbled upon libacme-poe-knee-perl, which is half-adopted (in
our SVN repo, never uploaded).

Steve Kowalik, the previous maintainer asked[1] for takeover in
February, noting that libacme-poe-knee-perl perhaps should be removed
as useless.

    [1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-perl/2008/02/msg00053.html

Last upstream release is from 2001. Popcon[2] shows 41 installs, 4
votes and 1 recent upgrade.

    [2] http://qa.debian.org/popcon.php?package=libacme-poe-knee-perl

What do others think about the course of action we should take?
Complete the addoption or remove from the archive?

The only value I see in the package is that it can be used for
learning how to do time-slicing in POE (area I have no particular
interest in).