Debian Perl Group meeting at DebCamp - 2008-08-06

Hi,

now that a couple of members of the Debian Perl Group have arrived at
Mar del Plata, we [0] propose to have a meeting for discussing some
points in real life.

When: Wednesday, 2008-08-06, 11:00 (UTC-3)
Where: Salón de Mar ("larger talk room", 7th floor)

A list of potential discussion points can be found at
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/OpenTasks -- feel free
to add anything that comes to your mind!

We will try to arrange a simultaneous video transmission (i.e. act as
guinea pigs for the video team :)) - but we cannot promise it yet.
(Please drop by on IRC - #debian-perl or #debconf - for details.)

See you tomorrow,
gregor

[0] Tincho, gwolf and me
 : :' :  debian gnu/linux user, admin & developer - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    BOFH excuse #237:  Plate voltage too low on demodulator tube