Re: Adding Padre to Debian

-=| Gabor Szabo, Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 12:04:11PM +0300 |=-
> I have just released the first public version of
> Padre - Perl Application Development and Refactoring Environment
> as a CPAN module.
> See http://search.cpan.org/dist/Padre/
>
> It is basically an editor with an oversized ego.

:)

Bug filed (and Cc-ed). http://bugs.debian.org/492696

> If you encounter any issues, I'd be more than
> happy to know about them so I can fix them.

I seem to have the same problem as some CPAN testers[1]
    [1] http://bbbike.radzeit.de/~slaven/cpantestersmatrix.cgi?dist=Padre+0.02

    Can't locate object method "AppendSubMenu" via package "Wx::Menu"
    at /tmp/1/Padre-0.02/blib/lib/Padre/Frame.pm line 152.

during t/02-wx

Wx is 0.84.