Re: Proposal for a logo contest

-=| Paul Wise, Wed, Jul 02, 2008 at 06:09:25PM +0800 |=-
> On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 3:31 PM, Damyan Ivanov <dmn@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > Since there are many opinions on the logo contect, as wess as the
> > strings attached to it (license, trade marks, etc), I am proposing
> > that we hold a contest[1] for the logo and choose the "best" by
> > voting.
>
> My only suggestion would be to use art.debian.net/debianart.org for
> the contest to get some artists involved in it.

I am not found of that idea as I would prefer the people that would
choose the logo to be the ones I work with every day withing the
group. If I am not mistaken (I never registered there), such
restriction cannot be implemented?

I admit that debianart.org would gather more artists, though.