Re: package name clash for Text::CSV_XS and Text::CSV

gregor herrmann wrote:
> On Wed, 21 May 2008 17:44:55 +0200, Vincent Danjean wrote:
>
>> Both new packages are in the SVN and built on my webpage/personnal repo
>> (as said in the ITP that should reach this list too)
>
> Great, thanks!

libtext-csv-xs-perl has been accepted in the archive so I uploaded
the new libtext-csv-perl package.

>> Please, look at the packages, especially English text (as this is not my
>> native language) in long descriptions, NEWS, README.Debian, ...
>
> I've committed a few minor changes; language-wise my en_AT might be
> not better than your en_FR though :)

And I did a second upload because I forgot to rebuild the package with
your changes...

  Best regards,
    Vincent

--
Vincent Danjean       GPG key ID 0x9D025E87         vdanjean@debian.org
GPG key fingerprint: FC95 08A6 854D DB48 4B9A  8A94 0BF7 7867 9D02 5E87