Re: bugs and patches in Debian

hi ppl,

so I have added the stuff to CPANTS.
A couple of notes before celebrating:

1) There are only 778 rows in the csv file I am downloading, I am sure
there are more
     CPAN packages in Debian. Are all those out in the dark?

2) There is a patch for Text::CSV_XS but the links I could generate
(see further down in this message)
    are broken. At least the ones I tried. How should I do them?
    See http://cpants.perl.org/dist/errors/Text-CSV_XS

   http://packages.debian.org/source/libtext-csv-xs-perl tells me

   Sorry, your search gave no results

In http://packages.qa.debian.org/common/index.html