Building twice in a row

After the last bug report (libjavascript-perl) because a package
fails to build twice (Makefile.PL being newer than Makefile after
unpatch) I looked through all our packages -- not by rebuilding all
of them but just by grepping for Makefile.PL in
trunk/*/debian/patches/* and then checking debian/rules and running
debuild twice.

Building twice in a row is a release goal:
http://release.debian.org/lenny/goals.txt

I've changed debian/rules for all packages I've found:
  perlconsole
  libxml-generator-perl
  libvideo-capture-v4l-perl
  libtest-manifest-perl
  libquota-perl
  libpoe-component-client-http-perl
  libnet-patricia-perl
  libmath-nocarry-perl
  libfilesys-smbclient-perl
  libdbd-xbase-perl
but I have not yet uploaded them because at least some of them could
need a more thorough review of all files under debian/

If someone has some time to kill and wants to finish them I don't
object :)

As a side note:
* libconvert-uulib-perl doesn't build at all
* libdevel-ebug-perl builds in my sid cowbuilder chroot but not outside

 : :' :  debian gnu/linux user, admin & developer - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    NP: Pink Floyd: Goodbye blue skye