Re: RFS: libemail-find-perl and libhtml-fromtext-perl bug fix update.

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 11:05:56AM +0100, Francesco Cecconi wrote:
> Hi DD,
>
> I'm looking a sponsor for update my perl packages:
>
> Package Name: libemail-find-perl
> Short description: Find RFC 822 email addresses in plain text
> Release: 0.10-dfsg-2
> Source: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libemail-find-perl
>
> Package Name: libhtml-fromtext-perl
> Short description: Mark up text as HTML
> Release: 2.05-6
> Source: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libhtml-fromtext-perl
>
> fix #467908 and #467823 bug.
> Severity: important

Francesco,

Let me encourage you to put your packages into the Debian Perl Group's
repository.  Information can be found here:
http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/

You simply need an Alioth account and to send an email to the group's
mailing list requsting commit access to teh svn repo.

The advantage of doing that is you can simply mark your package as ready
for release and then one of the DDs participating in the group will
simply sponsor your package for you.  No need to upload anywhere.  No
need to request sponsorship.

Regards,

-Roberto
--