RFS: libnet-dns-async-perl -- Asynchronous DNS helper for high volume perl applications

Hi there,

a short introdution of mine. I (co-)maintain already some packages[1], but I'm
(yet) not very familiar with packaging perl related once. The reason for
starting with it is, that it is needed for another package I intend to
package.

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libnet-dns-async-perl"

    Package name: libnet-dns-async-perl
         Version: 1.06
 Upstream Author: Shevek <cpan@anarres.org>

It builds these packages:
libnet-dns-async-perl - Asynchronous DNS helper for high volume perl applications

The package can be found on ftp.cyconet.org:
- repository: http://ftp.cyconet.org/debian unstable main contrib non-free
- dget: http://ftp.cyconet.org/debian/archive/official/libnet-dns-async-perl/1.06-1/libnet-dns-async-perl_1.06-1.dsc
- svn: svn://svn.debian.org/pkg-perl/trunk/libnet-dns-async-perl/

I would be glad if someone could upload this package for me.

Thanks and with kind regards, Jan.
[1] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=waja@cyconet.org
--
Never write mail to <waja@spamfalle.info>, you have been warned!