[gwolf@gwolf.org: Re: dh-make-perl]

----- Forwarded message from Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org> -----

Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 12:26:52 -0600
From: Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org>
To: Mathew Robertson <mathew.robertson@netratings.com.au>
Subject: Re: dh-make-perl

Mathew Robertson dijo [Wed, Mar 05, 2008 at 04:47:06PM +1100]:
> Hi Gunner,
>
> I have recently have the privilege (displeasure?) of needing to install many CPAN modules into a 'stable/etch' Debian system; and so began the tale of using dh-make-perl
>
> I found that dh-make-perl wouldn't simply resolve all of my dependencies, without requiring lots of manual intervention of checking if the various Debian packages or CPAN modules
> existed, was already installed and/or had a sufficient version... So I made it do it for me... and so is attached for your perusal.

Hi!

I guess you based your changes on Etch's version of dh-make-perl,
right? I'll take a look at it... and see how (if possible) can we
integrate it with our current version. Please, could you explain the
base logic for your changes while I download and diff? ;-)

Greeteings,

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23

----- End forwarded message -----

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23