Re: Feature request for QA script

Hi Roberto,

On Jan 21, 2008 2:40 AM, Roberto C. Sánchez <roberto@connexer.com> wrote:
> The QA script [0] seems to now differentiate between NEW and INCOMING
> packages.  However, while for INCOMING packages it makes sense for the
> "Archive" column to point to the package's PTS page, this is not so for
> (most) NEW packages.
>
> Perhaps, if the package is NEW, the script can attempt to retrieve the
> PTS page link it creates.  If the retrieval returns a 404, it should
> link to the packages .changes file hosted on ftp-master.

Trying to retrieve would be a bad idea, since that is done at CGI
time... And that information doesn't seem to fit in one of the current
caches... But we could just link to the changes file, that makes sense
to me. But the only thing I found accesible on NEW is this:
http://ftp-master.debian.org/new/adanaxisgpl_1.2.2-1.html (it seems
better than just the .changes).

--
Martín Ferrari