Re: Using CDBS for perl modules

Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> I would be happy to help improve the perl support in cdbs. I do
> understand that not all are fans of cdbs, but inventing a whole new
> build system (like supmbs) is a bad approach IMHO.

There's no reason for inventing a whole new build system.  If you want to
implement Module::Build support in CDBS, go for it.  However, the reason
many in the Debian Perl Group don't like CDBS is its fundamental design,
not so much its lack of support for Module::Build (which can always be
added in the future).