Re: libmail-bulkmail-perl ACCEPTED

Damyan Ivanov a écrit :
Nicolas, Debian Perl Group[0] is always open to new members so if you want
to help with some of the packages we maintain, just ask to join. You
don't even need to be a Debian Developer for that.

[0] http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/

These packages I maintained are just a small part of my tasks, and consists only of backporting newly packaged modules in the etch distribution I use (libjson-any-perl), fixing small bugs (libmail-bulkmail-perl) and packaging really specific modules (Search-OpenFTS, WWW-Facebook-API).

I can provide fixes and patches, but am really short on time.
You can find my repository on http://debian.doloforge.org/
I hope all sources and proper diffs are included there.

I main goal is providing the Doloforge system, which is into production on my platforms, and not yet really described publicly. It is available with full source on this repository though.

Also, if you have problems with some Debian package, it would be nice if
you file a bug to the Debian bug-tracking system[1] so others are
informed that there is a problem. If you've implemented a fix, great!
Attach the patch to the bugreport so others can benefit from it too.

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/

I files this very bug report directly to the upstream author a while back. I don't know what happenned to it since then. You may already have the fix.

And, if you decide to use your repositories anyway, please remove
pkg-perl-maintainers from Maintainer field to avoid confusion.

I'll continue to maintain my repository, for my own usage (the cluster behind it), but it will now be open to the world. In fact, you're the first ones to know, because of this mis-configuration, which is now fixed.

--
Nicolas Huillard
nicolas@huillard.net