svn-inject issues fixed

tags 433536 -patch
thanks

Hello,

I have managed to weed out the bug that was still affecting avn-inject. In the
course of doing that I have also abstracted a lot the layout1/layout2
differences and I am really confident (after a huge set tests :-) ) that
svn-inject is in a better shape that it ever was.

The new package still hasn't the version number bumped and it can be found at
the same location:

http://users.alioth.debian.org/~eddyp-guest/upload/svn-buildpackage_0.6.22-experimental/

Or you can dget it directly:
http://users.alioth.debian.org/~eddyp-guest/upload/svn-buildpackage_0.6.22-experimental/svn-buildpackage_0.6.22.dsc

Please test and report. If everything is ok, I'll make the proper adjustments
and ask for an upload to experimental (due to the big number of changes made in
this release).

Also, I want to apologize for the delay of this release.

--
Regards,
EddyP