New svn-buildpackage with improved level 2 repository layout needs testing

Dear Debian Perl Group,

Eddy Petrișor prepared[1] a new version of svn-buildpackage that is
supposed to fix the problems we have with the one currently in the
archive.

[1] http://users.alioth.debian.org/~eddyp-guest/upload/svn-buildpackage_0.6.22-experimental/

So, if you'd like to see this fixed, please give the package in the
above location a try and report any success/failure stories to
433536@bugs.debian.org (CC-ed).

I have two notes:
* build requires downloading of 300+ MB texlive stuff
  Perhaps this is unavoidable, but I mention it in case it is
* there are some worrying messages in the build, although it completed: