Joining the Perl Group

I've just submitted a request to join the Perl Group so a presentation
mail might be in order.

I'm a Debian Developer and have previously maintained a few perl
modules but mostly for dependency reasons either for Debian packages
or work related projects. At the moment I'm maintaining the following
perl modules:

  libterm-shell-perl - module for writing shell-like interfaces.
  libfile-next-perl  - File-finding iterator (waiting in NEW queue)

and I would like to include these in the perl groups packages. And
then there are some modules I'm need for work related stuff I might
want to maintain for Debian.

On #debian-perl @ OFTC I'm reachable with the nick 'brother'.

//Peter Makholm