Re: I'm new to Debian

Thanks to everybody for the pointers to the WNPP list, and the other documentation.

For the moment I've created a package of Object::Tiny and once I've received the details for my mentors.debian.net account I'll upload it there for people to comment upon.  This is a module which I've used several times, and it isn't already in the archive so it is a good starting point.

After that I'll take a look over the open bugs again and see if I can help submit patches.

Sarah