Changed maintainer field of all my perl packages to the team

Hi all,

up to now I always insisted to stay listed in the Maintainer field of my
packages. I just changed this as I must recognize that I take less and
less care of them (instead I spend most of Debian time on dpkg, alioth and
other stuff).

I changed the fields in the SVN repo but I didn't upload them just for
this. Most packages are in fairly good shape but there are some that could
benefit from some love nevertheless.

In particular libdbd-pg-perl and libdbd-mysql-perl have a few outstanding
bugs that could be verified and forwarded upstream. The other just need to
be checked and maybe adjusted for newer policy.

The complete list is:
    libcarp-datum-perl
    libdbd-mysql-perl
    libdbd-pg-perl