New packages: mail-spf-perl, net-dns-resolver-programmable

Hi all,

I am in the process of packaging Mail::SPF, a new (well, not so new
anymore) and RFC compliant SPF library (a successor to Mail::SPF::Query),
for the Perl Group.

It has one prerequisite, Net::DNS::Resolver::Programmable, which I have
also packaged and injected into our repository.

I have some more work to do on mail-spf-perl, but net-dns-resolver-
programmable is ready for uploading (and has to go through the NEW queue
anyway before mail-spf-perl can be uploaded).

So I'd be grateful if someone could upload (and tag) net-dns-resolver-
programmable.

Thanks,
Julian.