Please give libmodule-scandeps-perl to Debian Perl Group

-=| Niko Tyni, 17 Oct 2006 21:17:52 +0300 |=-
> the current upstream version of libpar-perl, 0.956,
> needs Module::Scandeps 0.66.
>
> Please consider updating the package.

Florian,

Months later, I can only repeat the kind request to give that package to
the Debian Perl Group.

Maintaining under the pkg-perl umbrella would give a great number of
co-maintainers to the package, ensuring (mostly) constant care.

Since you're already a member[1] of the pkg-perl project on alioth, I am
even more surprised of your silence on the matter.

[1] BTW, your last commit is from 2005-07-11. It _seems_ you've kind of
lost interest?