Re: libxml-xpathengine-perl

Hi David!

On Sep 13, 2007, at 12:27 PM, David Paleino wrote:

Il giorno Thu, 13 Sep 2007 12:21:25 +0200
Jeremiah Foster <jeremiah@jeremiahfoster.com> ha scritto:

See bug #441851

I'm sorry I missed that. I'm using a script to check whether wnpp has bugs with
the package name I provide, seems like I have to fix it.

:^
)
What would you like to do? Should I take it over? Are you working on it? Would you like to take my package over? Just tell me, and I'll do whatever possible.

I submitted the package to debian as part of the debian-perl group: http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/

Why don't you join and then you can work on it as well, and get your other perl packages into debian (with expert help) and an excellent set of communication channels to boot!

	Jeremiah