How about moving libimager-perl to Debian Perl Group?

Hi Jay,

What happened to the plans for joining the Debian Perl Group? The last
message[1] is from May 2007. If you need to discuss this, I am on
#debian-perl@OFTC (nick:dam). Note that all DDs have commit access to
group's repo.

 [1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-perl/2007/05/msg00052.html

I am asking because of libimager-perl (again). There is a new upstream
upload prepared with the following changelog and I don't know what to do
with it :)

libimager-perl (0.60-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

  * New upstream release
  * Slightly improved debian/copyright wording
  * Added upstream URL to debian/copyright
  * Cleaned up debian/rules
    + Moved test suite from install to build target
    + replaced a couple of "rm -f"s with dh_clean
    + Do not ignore errors from $(MAKE) distclean
    + Dropped unused/unneeded dh_* calls
  * Drop executable permissions from usr/lib/perl5/Imager/APIRef.pod

 -- Damyan Ivanov <dmn@debian.org>  Thu, 13 Sep 2007 12:15:54 +0300

libimager-perl (0.59-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

  * New upstream release

 -- Kjetil Kjernsmo <kjetilk@opera.com>  Thu, 14 Jun 2007 13:23:49 +0200