libdbi-perl on pkg-perl

Hi, Christian,

I see you've injected libdbi-perl in pkg-perl's SVN repository, but it
still has you as maintainer and pkg-perl is not mentioned there.

I've prepared an upload of the new upstream version (1.59) in the SVN
with the following changelog. Do you mind the pkg-perl "take over"?

libdbi-perl (1.59-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

  * New upstream release
  * Dropped goferperl.pl.diff as goferperl.pl itseld is dropped upstream
  * Change Maintainer to Debian Perl Group, moved Christian Hammers to
    Uploaders; Added myself to Uploaders too
  * DebHelper compat level 5
  * debian/copyright
    + Mention Debian Perl Group as present maintainer
    + Fixed download URL
  * debian/watch - use www.cpan.org, drop uupdate as we use svn-upgrade

 -- Damyan Ivanov <dmn@debian.org>  Tue, 11 Sep 2007 10:20:27 +0300