Re: libtest-more-perl non-existent?

On Sep 5, 2007, at 1:39 PM, Krzysztof Krzyżaniak wrote:

Jeremiah Foster wrote:
Is it possible that libtest-more-perl does not exist? It is part of the standard distribution of perl since 5.7.3 but I can find no trace of it in the debian package tracking system, through apt- cache search or through apt-file search, (nor through @INC traversal or perldoc perllocal.) If it really does not exist I am happy to package it, but I think I must be mistaken. Can anyone point out how I might find libtest-more-perl or the Test::More module in debian? Jeremiah

eloy@jumon:~$ dpkg -S Test/More.pm
perl-modules: /usr/share/perl/5.8.8/Test/More.pm

Thanks eloy, I realize I was using apt-file wrong as well since apt- file search Test/More.pm worked as well, I was looking for Test::More.pm or libtest-more-perl.

	Jeremiah