Re: RFS: libnet-tftp-perl, libquota-perl

On mar, 2007-07-31 at 07:54 +0300, Damyan Ivanov wrote:
Hi,

> Thanks for fixing this. Uploaded.

Thanks to you for the upload :)
> >> libquota-perl	 -- ITA, updated to new upstream version.
> > didn't look at this yet
>
> This is not ready for uploading  yet.

> The watch file needs some version mangling to cope with "+dfsg".

done, I'll commit later
> Did you look at the important #166994 ?

I'll try to reproduce this bug with the new version, I review the
changelog and the code from this version, and it seens that
Quota::getqcarg() has some changes since the bug has reported.
IMHO, if the bug is unreproducible It could be better add a tag, and
wait for some info. not closing with this upload.
Anyway, I'll try to reproduce and deal with the bug before the upload.

> debian/copyright is a no-go - it misses years of copyright of the
> author. Also, there needs to be a
> list of files under different copyrights. There is no information about
> packaging copyright/authorship. Please preserve the previous packager
> info (from README.Debian) here. If necessary, ask for clear license from
> previous packager(s).

I'm checking this issue too
> I'd change README.Debian's content to just
> Since upstream sources are repackaged, please provide
> debian/get-orig-source script that automates this. Including
> get-orig-source target in debian/rules is a plus.

ok,
thanks for your review and comments.
I'll send a mail when I finnish with this changes

Cheers.

--
Rene Mauricio Mayorga   |          GPG: A209C305
http://rmayorga.org     |