Re: XML::LibXML::Iterator

On Friday 04 May 2007 17:10, Gunnar Wolf wrote:

> Wouldn't you prefer putting the packaging/uploading under the pkg-perl
> group's repository?

No, I prefer to have all my stuff concentrated in one place.

> Splitting upstream development and Debian
> packaging is usually a Good Thing(tm) :)

It's split out nicely already, I'm not upstream :-)

Again: Please don't worry overmuch.  No new upstream version in the last 3
or so years leads me to expect this state of affairs to continue.  I sent
the original half-RF[AH] mainly because I thought that if somebody already
had a collection of XML-related perl packages it'd make sense if he'd add
this to the collection, maybe I phrased my original mail badly.

cheers
-- vbi

--
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a rigged
demo.