Re: (recap) New perl-apps group

Actually, this would help me quite a bit :)

I am not a DD, and I maintain the TWiki debian package. I have previously had help from a number of DD's and others, but recently, my uploader and I have been extremely out of sync - I've had a set of fixes ready, and by the time he finds time to look, there are new, or other issues that need work - and then I don't have time.... etc etc..

And if there is a perl-web-apps group... that would be even more relevant for me :)

Sven