Re: [noreply@alioth.debian.org: [Alioth] Trackers restricted to authenticated users only]

On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 14:08:24 +0200, Damyan Ivanov wrote:

> So, which trackers do we want to keep?

I suggest to deactivate all of them; as you point out they were
either never used or at least ignored for quite some time.

> Any idea about the TODO one? My problem with it is that I don't look
> there :)  (and it is not used since 2004-05)

If we need a TODO list we can always create one in svn and/or on our
webspace (in fact there is one in website/TODO; it's not shown on the
website at the moment because it seemed not really helpful to me).

 : :' :  debian: the universal operating system - http://www.debian.org/
   `-    BOFH excuse #30:  positron router malfunction